Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fortenberry v Clinton :)


Thank you, e2.
Had I been there and had time, I would have addressed this with Clinton.
1. The Thomas Jefferson example doesn't work in this situation because we are talking about an organization (PP) that was founded on just those quotations that Fortenberry lists. If Thomas Jefferson had instituted a company that bought and sold people, (given his interest in slavery,) we would not be supporting that organization or giving it stimulus money.
2. She sounds pretty condescending.
3. I've forgotten. I've played pirate and helped Sophia cut and paste since I wrote number 1.
:)
Please excuse me.

2 comments:

Jennifer Harbaugh said...

This guy is awesome. I love him for saying all that to her. You're right, Erika. I doubt she would be supporting Slaves R Us.

e said...

Hey, I just saw your comment! Nice surprise!