This past weekend, Regina Caeli Academy held 2 performances of The Fabulous Fathers Priest Talent Show. Fr. Frank Richardson performed at the matinee, and along with some jokes, he sang a beautiful Irish tune. God graced him with a great voice.
But here, for your enjoyment, I thought I'd post some of his simpler jokes. Your kids may get a kick out of these:
1. Who is the patron saint of travel agents?
2. Who is the patron saint of department stores?
3. Who is the patron saint of cosmetics?
1. St. Martin of Tours (FYI-- actually the patron saint of horses and soldiers)
2. St. Francis de Sales (FYI-- actually the patron saint of writers and deafness)
3. St. Peter Chanel (FYI-- actually the patron saint of Oceania)
I love Catholic Cheese!