Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Goofy Kids


They have been loving school so far. Oliver now knows the names for squares and triangles, although he gets them mixed up. Sophia has a new fascination with badgers. I don't know where it comes from. Perhaps Sam mentioned them. I don't think there are any badgers in Georgia... I should post the picture she has me pull up on google images every night before she goes to bed. It is pretty scary!
Oliver likes for me to talk to his broccoli before he will eat it. Sophia memorized her first poem. Oliver always wants a cheese sandwich in his lunch box. Sophia prefers peanut butter and sometimes wants jam, too. Oliver calls Sophia "Sia," (and now we do.) Sophia calls Oliver "Baby." We call him that as well even though he's not quite a baby any more.
Stay tuned for more updates...

No comments: