Monday, November 19, 2007

Bella


I finally got to see this movie on our anniversary. It was, well, "Bella." I loved it and felt swirled up in the story-telling, though a couple of times, I got confused and I think that may be because the directing and editing wasn't as seamless as it could have been. Or it could be because when I get emotionally involved in a movie, I end up missing details or cues...
The main characters were very convincing, even with some lines of the dialogue feeling a bit stilted.
Overall, it was very moving and refreshing to have a movie that portrays children as channels for hope and goodness and innocence.
(fyi- have Kleenex on hand.)
For those of you who love NYC, this is a pic for you, too.
Way to go, Metanoia Films!
Check out the website www.bellathemovie.com

No comments: