Thursday, November 1, 2007

Archbishop Gregory


Please pray for our dear Archbishop Wilton Gregory. He is having surgery on Monday to remove a cancerous tumor. May the Lord guide the hands of the surgeon and restore Archbishop to full health.
This is a picture of him before he became Atlanta's bishop. I wanted to go with one that showcased his brilliant smile, (he is such a warm and loving guy, for those of you who have never had the pleasure of meeting him,) but I liked that this photo caught him in thought.
There's a picture of him and I in the CTK yearbook; though, I wish it wasn't. It's a horrible picture of me really pregnant and sporting my thick, nerdy glasses with a big, excited, goofy grin. (He came to my classroom and introduced himself very kindly when he first came to ATL.) Ah, pride and vanity.
Sophia and Oliver love him. It's pretty cute.

No comments: