Monday, November 19, 2007

Anis


I first ate at this restaurant with the kindergarten teachers at Christ the King and I had some yummy spinach salad. Ray and I ate there on Friday night for our anniversary and he loved it. It has a very casual atmosphere, (watch out--there's smoking in the bar,) lots of fun with live jazz bands, (and we knew the drummer in this ensemble--and they played bassa nova! I was very happy about that.) The staff is very helpful and friendly.
I had grilled salmon and smashed potatoes with broccolini and Ray had lamb chops with grilled eggplant. We both recommend this place. It's on the expensive side, (it is French cuisine after all,) but it is laid back and exudes the personality of the owners. It's in an old house on Grandview, tucked away from all the hub-bub of Buckhead.

No comments: