Sunday, September 9, 2007

First Entry

OK, so I have ventured into the blogosphere... and I feel pretty indifferent seeing as how I will not be leaving words of wit or profound passages. I'll leave that to my ingenius friends who truly contribute in this medium.
But, this seems to suit me more than myspace which I realize only contributed to my vanity by having pictures of my good hair days and my beautiful family in order to prove myself to those who would have assumed less... So! Enough of that and some more of this.
I have several journals for different reasons, one for each child, one for Ray, one for meditations, but this will be my recreational place. I guess we'll see how far it goes.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Welcome aboard! At least you have pictures of good hair days... some of us aren't that lucky. That's why I stick to endless YouTube videos!